Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on Yesterday at 7:25 PM
Replies: 782 (Who?), Viewed: 149228 times.
Page 32 of 32
Instructor
#776 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 3:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annorah
Also, someone here posted pictures of Daniel&Nina and Darren&Brandi. Whoever you are, you are doing amazing, sweetie

Thanks stranger I needed some kind words today.
Field Researcher
#777 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 5:44 AM
Find yourself a person who looks at you the way Nervous looks at Pascal!

Erin Beaker and Oberon Gossamer are adorable, and they are such good friends...

For now

Vidcund Curious and Lilith Pleasant stargaze together!

Just look at that man! He exudes passion for the stars and space and the unknown! And Lilith is so enthralled by his knowledge and the sight; she has never been so keen in learning before!

Of course, that would have been a good opportunity for Vidcund. He could have mentioned that he had actually been out there... and is now expecting an alien baby (or who knows how many?) as a consequence, but oh well, why ruin the moment? Lilith will eventually find out one way or another
Theorist
#778 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 6:55 AM
Richard and Diane, are patiently waiting for me to finish furnishing their new home, and so is their cat (Harriet) and dog (Harry).

"It would be most inconvenient since I've sworn to loathe him for all eternity." ~ Elizabeth Bennet

"You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope." ~ Captain Frederick Wentworth
Test Subject
#779 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 2:38 PM

Jason Larson justmarried Tonya Banks! <3

and it seems like Hugh Williamson is finally getting someone to notice him...
Field Researcher
#780 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 4:43 AM
Bottom Summerdream and Hal Capp in their childhood.

They do not last much in my game, but Mercutio Monty was Miranda Capp's first true love.

And again, Pascal and Nervous because I love them, both together and individually

Sorry. Those last two guys sometimes control my life.
Lab Assistant
#781 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 8:58 PM

Much like these pictures, Dustin Broke and his wife, Meadow (Thayer) are hot and cold. From the outside looking in, they don't make a ton of sense. Meadow is a sweet and thoughtful family oriented girl while Dustin is a hot-headed former bad boy with ambitions of wealth. Together, in the home they share with their daughter, however, it's electric. These two are inseparable.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Lab Assistant
#782 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 12:53 AM
@bbostic8: I love Meadow and Dustin together! They're engaged in my game

Rachel Burb (daughter of John and Jennifer Burb) and Mambo Caliente (son of Nina Caliente and Don (Lothario) Goth). They're two nerdy Knowledge Sims who are very much in love.

Mari | 21 | Female | Australian
Favourite Premades: Stella Terrano, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt, Lucy Burb, Beau Broke, Frances J. Worthington III, Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker
Mad Poster
#783 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 2:07 AM
A loving couple. That's MOM with the beard.
Screenshots

Namaste
Page 32 of 32