Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 756 (Who?), Viewed: 146899 times.
Page 31 of 31
Test Subject
#751 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:46 AM
Triple-bolters Brick Grunt (son of General Buzz Grunt and Crystal Vu) and Amy Loste (daughter of Kristen Loste and Ajay Loner) share their first kiss together.

Mari | 21 | Female | Australian
Favourite Premades: Stella Terrano, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt, Lucy Burb, Beau Broke, Frances J. Worthington III, Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker
Test Subject
#752 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 6:41 AM
Brick and Amy are now in their Freshman year at La Fiesta Tech, living in a dorm with Amy's twin sister Amber. I think they may have to be one of my favourite non-premade Sims couples ever. They're just so cute

Favourite Premades: Stella Terrano, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt, Lucy Burb, Beau Broke, Frances J. Worthington III, Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker
Field Researcher
#753 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 5:58 PM
They're not together yet, but...
Owen has always been in love with Morwen, since they were children.
Here he gazes from afar as she giggles and gossips with his sister Enid. He just hopes they're not gossiping about him...

I mean, can you blame him, though? People often say she's the most beautiful girl in all of Crwmplegwaelod, a true English Rose.

His only problem? They're both from poor families, and her parents want her to marry someone with a bit of money, especially as they have no sons and they're getting older.
He doesn't know it, but she loves him as well and wants to marry him, not some old rich man (which is whats most likely to happen). She cries over it often.
Test Subject
#754 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 3:18 AM
ok so.
heres two of my sims. theres so many versions of these two.

they have uhhhh 8 kids? (had twins TWICE. no cheats.)

they have two older daughters , chrysanthemum and zinnia, that arent shown because i didnt manage to get pictures of them. they went off to college.

-

this was the first family of them i made. i did not save the sims for copies so physically they look different. i also had different CC. this is the hardest ive ever worked on a sims 2 family. so many branching families.

they ended up having roughly the same amount of kids all with similar names. (original, i know.)

oldest daughter chrysanthemum graduating

chrysanthemum's soon-to-be-wife at graduation (i also made her and i raised her parent since they were kids.)

their son ended up marrying an alien that comes with the university pack (his dad would be very proud)

chrys' sister who's name i cant remember right now making out with a girl i also raised from another family

im very proud of all of these sims and what they have done in their virtual life.

18. male. he/him
Test Subject
#755 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 7:39 AM
Oliver Curious (son of Pascal & Nervous) and his fiance, Glass Beaker (daughter of Loki & Circe).

Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
staff: retired moderator
#756 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 9:21 PM
Aww, Oliver! @marimisawa

First kiss denied:
Screenshots
Instructor
#757 Old Yesterday at 8:45 AM
Mercutio Monty and Brittany Upsnott

Daniel Pleasant and Nina Caliente

Darren Dreamer and Brandi Broke

Patrizio and Isabella Monty
Page 31 of 31