Doctor Who - Billie Piper as Rose Tyler
"The first nineteen years of my life, nothing happened. Nothing at all, not ever. And then I met a man called the Doctor. A man who could change his face. He took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end."
As you probably already know, Rose was the first companion of the New Who era, and she was awesome (or, as Nine would say: "FANTASTIC" ) She was played by the ever so lovely Billie Piper and I believe she is one of the most beloved companions ever. I love her too, although if I had to pick I'd probably pick Donna and Amy and Rory as my favorites. Anyway. I'm sure you don't want to read my babbling all day, so...
Rose is packaged with base game hair and clothing, and default EA skintone. She is a YA sim. If you wish Rose to look exactly as pictured, you will need some custom content listed below.
Eyebrows by Elexis
Lipstick by Elexis (lipgloss)
Skintone by Buffy
Hairs by TS3 Store here and here
Eyelashes by S-Club
Blush by Simple Life / (blush no. 1)
Eyes by Shady (V1)
Clothing is base game and Diesel SP.
Extended Slider Range/Quantity: Awesomemod by Pescado set at 3x
Additional Facial Sliders: by bella3k4 and aWT
Head shape slider by Jonha
Head size slider by Jonha
Overlip curve slider by Whiterider
Chin to neck slider by hereit
As you probably already know, you only need these sliders if you intend to change this sim's face. If you like it the way it is, then you'll be fine without the sliders.
I hope you'll have fun with Rose! I'd suggest marrying her to Nine or Ten, but in my game they both have their own Rose so they wouldn't fight :D
Big thanks to all creators, MTS and the peoples of Tumblr!
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Rose Tyler.rar||416.2 KB||2,252||30th Nov 2012|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:36026&categoryId=&scategoryId=13817&pcategoryId=&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=45 (non-MTS2 link)|
|store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:21890&categoryId=&scategoryId=13817&pcategoryId=&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=60 (non-MTS2 link)|
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
18 Comments / replies (Who?)