This is a featured upload!
It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Well, I'm working on a new sim, and she needed a new hair mesh, so here ya go. I thought it'd be cute in other colours and stuff so I went and did it up as a whole mesh. "Kara" is a short spunky layered hairstyle for females.
It is available for all ages: toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, and elder, with the same colours for all ages (no grey elders!)
I have uploaded the mesh separately from the recolours: make sure you grab both files! The contents are labeled so you can delete any recolours you don't want. All shades have fixed brow colours (black for wine, blonde for the white, all appropriate brows for the natural colours) and the natural shades work genetically, in the correct colour bins.
944 polygons, 649 vertices (low, good for lower-end systems but with high-res textures - now with smaller, more efficient packages than my previous texture snobbery - so it'll look pretty too).
Please don't comment if you're just going to request something: I don't take requests unless otherwise noted.
Rebecca is a new and unreleased model. She wears Enayla skin, Barcelonista shadow, eyes by me, blush by Helaene, and I'm pretty sure those freckles are just part of the skintone. I may have added some. Dunno. I'll upload her soon. She's awfully cute, isn't she?
- Tiggerypum, for teaching me so much about meshing.
- Melodie9, for the toddler aflonghairfuzzy mesh, used to clone this so I could make it work properly for all ages.
- Nouk, for moral support and brainy assistance.
- -Starbuck-, for being a good friend and constant cheerful encouragement.
- Wes_h, for the Unimesh plugins for Milkshape, used in the creation of this mesh.
- Dr Pixel, for all kinds of various bits of useful meshing info that have helped me along the way.
- Everyone who has contributed to the creation and development of SimPE.
- MTS2, the rest of the staff, and Delphy, for creating a such a fantastic place to learn and share information, so I could figure out how to do cool stuff like this.
Violate under penalty of genital shrinkage, eyeball burstage, and a load of nasty artistic karma... and probably death, too. All other rights reserved, all wrongs avenged.
- My Meshes: Do not upload my meshes to any other sites under any circumstances. Do not clone, modify, convert, or otherwise mangle in any way.
- My Recolours of Maxis Meshes/My Meshes/Other User Meshes: My recolours may be included with credit with any full sim uploads to any 100% free site. Please link downloaders to where they can get the mesh if required. Drop me a link if you do so - I'd like to see what you've made.
- Your Recolours of My Meshes: You may recolour my meshes and post the recolours on any 100% free site. Please give credit if you use my original textures/bump maps/alphas (instead of making your own from scratch), and link downloaders to where they can find the mesh. Drop me a link if you do so - I'd like to see what you've made.
- My Textures: You may use my textures in whole or in part for other projects and upload your work with credit for the textures you've used to any 100% free site. Drop me a link if you do so - I'd like to see what you've made.
- Pictures/Stories/Movies: Use freely in pictures, stories and movies.
- Linking/Credit: Giving credit and links is NOT saying "from MTS2." - MTS2 is a BIG SITE. Please give my screenname and you may reference me at MTS2, or my personal site, Demused Sims. I'm easily findable by people looking for my work through those terms.
- Other Uses: You may not include my work in compliations online or any hard format. You may not upload my work to other sites except in the specific uses mentioned above, or otherwise redistribute it in any way. You may not upload my work (in whole or in part) to pay, partial-pay or donation sites. You may not profit from my creations whatsoever. You may not claim my hard work as your own. For anything else I haven't covered, PM me and ask.